We will re-open on August 1st. New website coming soon!
· Covid-19 virus has an incubation period of up to 14 days
· Transmission can occur before symptoms begin
· There is a possible risk of exposure to Covid-19 in a public indoor gym
People are not allowed in the gym:
· If he or she presents: new or worsening cough / shortness of breath or difficulty breathing / temperature equal to or over 38°C / feverish / chills / fatigue or weakness / muscle or body aches / loss of smell or taste / headache / gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting) / feeling unwell
· If he or she (or someone who lives with or close to that person) has travelled inside or outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
· If he or she has any transparent symptoms or if he or she display uncooperative actions to protect others
· If he or she does not follow the recommended guidelines by the CDC and BC Health Ministry to keep everybody safe in the gym.
· For everybody who goes to the gym, it is mandatory to notify the instructor if any circumstance changes
· Classes will be 45 minutes long to allow cleaning disinfecting between classes and attendance will only be guaranteed by appointment as the number of participants will be limited to allow social distance.
· Only the student(s) taking the class will be permitted inside. Parents can wait outside or in their car.
· Student(s) are expected to be in their workout attire before classes and bring their own water bottle.
· Bathroom use will only be available for emergencies only. Please disinfect after use, with available cleaning products.
· Enter only when instructed and after Temperature and Symptom Check
· Bring only the essentials and store them into designated shelf spot
· No cellphone use, unless it’s an emergency and call must be handled outside. Hand sanitize after phone use.
· Hand sanitize before entering workout area.
· Keep your minimum 6 feet distance. Stay in your designated area on the mat.
· No physical contact. No hugging, high fives, handshakes, fist bumps, etc
· Exit one at a time by instructor’s roll call
· No socializing after class, inside the gym
We pride ourselves in offering high quality instruction for all ages, genders and experience levels. We are a safe and clean gym for the whole family.
Brazilian Morganti Ju-jitsu for Kids teaches the fundamentals of striking, throws and ground fighting in a safe and fun environment. Our belt system is internationally recognized and generates thousands of practitioners from Brazil, South Africa, Chile, etc.
Our goal is for every student to have fun while they learn and develop skills as a martial artist. Build confidence, self control and be respectful to others. Belts are not given, they are earned.
This class is designed to teach the fundamentals of Kickboxing, as a sport and a martial art. Kids will follow an exercise regimen to help with strengthening, flexibility, stamina and proper technique in a safe and controlled environment. They will learn respect for others, tolerance, self-discipline and build confidence for health and mental growth.
Morganti Ju-jitsu is a style of martial art created in Brazil. Our style of Ju-jitsu has ground fighting, throwing techniques and stand up fighting. We are the only and official representatives of this Art in North America.
Our mission is to teach, develop and prepare each student to deal with different fighting scenarios and to become a true martial artist. You can just do the first 45 minutes to learn the fundamentals and/or you can take the last 45 minutes for sparring.
Our Cardio Kickboxing Classes are suitable for all health and fitness levels. Teens and Adults can enjoy working out to music, get individual and group guidance and learn proper techniques and training to benefit each individual needs. Whether you want to get fit, lose weight, or refine your skills, no student will go unnoticed in this professional and supportive environment.
These classes are designed to teach and refine the proper form of all Kickboxing techniques. We will always ensure that everyone enjoys these classes and improve their level of performance.
Power3 Fit is a group fitness class that promotes weight loss, stamina and team effort. It is designed to build strength and fitness, increase cardiovascular health and help people get into a routine of regular exercise. The routines are designed to push people a little bit further than they would normally push themselves. Everyone gets to workout at their own pace regardless of their fitness level.
Sign up to be notified about specials, sales, and events.